Scottsdale, Ariz. September 10, 2020—In order to help dealerships maintain critical F&I income during these atypical times, CNA National is offering live, online training in coordination with Reahard & Associates.
“F&Innovations” consists of six classes that focus on presenting F&I products effectively, even in a socially distanced environment. These newly developed sessions address everything from “Selling Through the Mask” to “Adapting to Online Customers” and more.
“We are excited to offer this valuable educational opportunity,” said Jeff Weston, chief revenue officer for CNA National. “Thanks to our long-standing relationship with Reahard & Associates, we are able to invite all F&I managers nationwide to register and participate.
“We are also pleased to provide special discounts to dealerships that are signed with CNA National, as well as to those with an AIADA membership.”
Each course stands on its own so F&I managers can register for all six or choose only those that appeal to them. The program starts on September 29 with the following schedule:
• Tuesday, September 29: Selling Through the Mask
• Wednesday, October 14: 10 Proven Profit Multipliers
• Tuesday, October 27: Adapting to Online Customers
• Wednesday, November 11: Winners and Weepers
• Tuesday, December 8: F&I From Zip to Zoom
• Wednesday, December 16: Getting Past the Plexiglass
For class descriptions, details on pricing and to register, visit cnanational.com/training.