e-Consent – Terms and Conditions
Described below are the terms and conditions to receive and sign documents electronically from CNA National Warranty Corporation (“CNA National”). Please read the information carefully and thoroughly.
By agreeing to receive and sign documents electronically from CNA National you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You consent to electronically receive and sign documents from CNA National.
- A valid email address has been provided to CNA National for the electronic signing and delivery process. If the provided email address changes you agree to notify CNA National, in writing, within seven (7) business days at: email@example.com.
- You have an electronic device with internet access and the ability to check the email address provided to CNA National.
- You acknowledge you have the right to receive a paper copy of all documents, including this agreement. You acknowledge you will have the ability to download and print documents. If at any time you should desire a paper copy, or to ink sign a document, you agree to submit a request in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consent may be withdrawn, at any time, and shall done so by submitting a request in writing to: email@example.com.