CNA National Warranty Corporation Keep CNA National #1 Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR VOTE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER AND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sponsor. Keep CNA National #1 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by CNA National Warranty Corporation (“CNAN”) located at 4150 N. Drinkwater Blvd., Ste. 400, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Sweepstakes is offered through flyers containing the following website cnanational.com/sweepstakes. The promotor of the Sweepstakes is CNAN. Visa® is not a sponsor or affiliated in any way with the Keep CNA National #1 Sweepstakes.
- Agreement to Official Rules. Agreement to Official Rules. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to abide by all terms of the Official Rules applicable thereto. Subject to all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and Canada and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- Timing. The Sweepstakes begins on June 30, 2020, at 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST) and ends on August 14, 2020, at 11:59 PM PST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to those employees of dealerships actively selling CNAN products who have received a Sweepstakes flyer and who are legal residents of the fifty (50) states (and the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- How to Enter. During the Sweepstakes Period, visit cnanational.com/sweepstakes listed on the Sweepstakes flyer, follow the link, enter the code found under the scratch off portion of the Sweepstakes flyer, and follow the instructions to complete and submit the entry. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person, per email address, during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address and Sponsor will disqualify and make ineligible any duplicate entries. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Drawing and Notification of Potential Winner(s). Sponsor will select the potential prize winners by random drawing at 12:00 PM PST on August 17, 2020. The potential Sweepstakes winners will be notified by electronic mail, via the email address provided, first and if no response is provided within twenty-four (24) hours then the potential winner will be contacted via the telephone number provided. If a potential winner does not respond within three (3) days after the Sponsor initially contacted the potential winner, the potential winner forfeits prize and another name will be randomly drawn from all remaining eligible entries. Only two (2) alternate entrants will be contacted.
In the event a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. A potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Any potential Sweepstakes winner is subject to verification by Sponsor. Odds of winning will be determined on the number of eligible participants who enter the Sweepstakes.
The potential Sweepstakes prize winners are subject to verification by Sponsor. A participant is not a winner of the prize unless and until their eligibility has been verified and participant has been notified that verification is complete. In the event that a potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason or elects not to accept the prize, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
Potential winners will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility (“Winner Documents”) on or before October 12, 2020, prior to receipt of the Prize. Failure of the potential winners to complete and submit the Winner Documents within the specified time period, if the Winner Documents are returned as undeliverable or if the potential winner is found negligible or in noncompliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected in Sponsor’s discretion from the remaining eligible entries.
- Prizes. Three (3) Prizes will be awarded on August 17, 2020. The Prize Winners will each be awarded one (1) five hundred-dollar ($500.00) Visa® gift card. The approximate retail value of each individual Visa® gift card (“ARV”) prize is $500.00.
All prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, if applicable. Sponsor cannot provide tax advice. Winners should consult their tax professional with questions regarding potential tax liability.
- Release. By participating in Sweepstakes, or by receipt of any Sweepstakes prize, potential winners, and winners, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, (“Released Entity”) from and against any and all claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage due to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of use or misuse of any prize. Potential winners and winners further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Entity’s liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participation in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees or any other associated fees. Potential winners and winners waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winners' consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winners' name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical, mechanical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds tampering, or attempting to tamper with, the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by or any person deliberately undermines the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, or by any of the equipment associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) mechanical or technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or faulty equipment; (3) any errors on the website platform that may prevent an entrant from entering the Sweepstakes; (4) errors in the administration or processing of the Sweepstakes or processing of entries; (5) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; or (6) or any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously lost or otherwise destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- Disputes. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or in connection with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Arizona, Maricopa County. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, potential winner (s) or winner rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the state laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona.
- Sweepstakes Results. The name of the prize winner may be obtained after August 17, 2020, by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to CNA National Warranty Corporation Attn: Marketing Department, PO Box 2840, Scottsdale, AZ 85252.
Disclosure: CNAN has been named “Best Provider” in Auto Dealer Today’s Dealer’s Choice Awards for 15 consecutive years (2005-2010, 2012-2019 for service contracts, and 2011- 2013 and 2017 for reinsurance). Voting in the Dealers’ Choice Awards is not required to participate in the Sweepstakes. Voting in the Dealers’ Choice Awards does not affect a potential winner’s chances to win.